Free Online Event Plant Medicine for Modern Epidemics Summit August 24-28, 2020
Never has it been more important and urgent to regenerate your body and build robust immunity than now, in the midst of our global health crisis.
Acquiring the right knowledge about plant allies, and how to source and prepare them, can be life-changing for you and your family.
Some of the plants and fungi of our immediate natural environment offer remarkable healing power. Plants contain a myriad of compounds that can nourish, balance, and support immune function, thereby increasing your body’s built-in resistance to disease.
Join Plant Medicine for Modern Epidemics Summit, where you’ll discover how plants can purify, protect, and support us — as they sharpen our minds, extend our lives, and deepen our connection with this blessed planet.
Free Online Event
Plant Medicine for Modern Epidemics Summit
August 24-28, 2020
The summit includes presentations by more than two dozen leading natural medicine experts, health practitioners, and inspiring educators — including Dr. Vasant Lad, David Winston, Dr. Marc Halpern, Adriana Ayales, Mark Blumenthal, Karen Wang Diggs, Trupti Gokani, MD, and many others — hosted by plant medicine pioneer David Crow.
We’ll be sharing up-to-date practices and insights for working with medicinal herbs, mushrooms, aromatic plants, and essential oils to revitalize your health, your community, and the earth.
We hope you’ll participate in this special online gathering presented by The Shift Network.
During this wisdom-packed 5-day event, you’ll discover:
- The practical application of herbs for teas, tinctures, poultices, and salves for common health concerns
- Ways to maintain personal immunity, a resilient nervous system, and overall homeostasis using common herbs and spices
- The 4 methods of disease treatment in Tibetan Medicine
- Mongolian botanical medicine and herbs — specifically indicated for infections of the urinary tract, respiratory system, intestines, and skin
- How adaptogens and alterative herbs can be used by everyone to support the human immune system response
- Methods for creating a home apothecary for first aid and emergency preparedness
- And much more!
The Plant Medicine for Modern Epidemics Summit will benefit anyone who’s intrigued by the antimicrobial and immune-modulating properties of botanical medicine. It will also inform professionals who work with herbs, essential oils, and flower essences, with the latest practices and insights.
Join ABC’s Founder and Executive Director Mark Blumenthal and the amazing panel of other presenters to discover the benefits of medicinal plants — many of which you can grow in your own garden or pick up in your neighborhood!
RSVP here for Plant Medicine for Modern Epidemics — at no charge.